CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

The sleep over- Did anyone sleep?


Ok, so when Landon found out Cole was sleeping over, he was excited.  Emily and Cole's sister Haylie- not as excited.  But, the kids were really good, just not very quiet, which is tough at 1am. I'm sure this is payback for all of the noise Amy and Sheri and I made telling stories and talking about Henry, "The Chinese Ghost" Amy was so sure lived at the top of the stairs- LOL.  Or the discussions about Ryan Werlich or Jeff Bruner or Seth and Matthieu. Those were the days. But, even though I am exhausted, I am glad to be giving my kids these memories.  They had a great time and giggled a lot.  I can't wait til they are old enough and I can take them toilet papering. Does anyone do that anymore?  I think I need to go sometime soon.  Hey girls, Hoffmaster still lives in the same house she did when we were in high school :-) Wouldn't that be awesome!

0 comments: