CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008



Here is the product of our first official sewing effort.  On New Year's Day, we all carted our sewing machines over to my mom and dad's and set up what Duane referred to as "The Nuevo Sweat Shop."  Diane worked on her quilt, mom and Hannah worked on a skirt for her and Em and I started and finished our project.  We were so proud.  It's a little funky, but keep watching for it because she's worn it a LOT lately. More to come....

2 comments:

Annie said...

How lucky Emily is to have a mom who is so well rounded. I can guarantee you that sewing is not something my children will experience with me. Have fun and tell Emily I am proud of her.

Begin to Breathe said...

k...i'm cracking up at the "nuevo sweat shop!" who needs the H&M store when you have little workers right under your feet? there are a few things in the new "instyle" i might need her to take a gander at and see if she can work some ankle length fashions for me.

xoxo
jess