CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Julie Barnhill- my next new BFF!


This is my year for meeting the stars.  About 2 years ago, a group of about 10 of us read a book called "She's Gonna Blow."  It was written by julie Barnhill and was as funny as it was inspirational.  It dealt with dealing with anger that mom's can face on a daily basis.  Our mom's group was a great time of growth, as well as a time that I really grew close to a group of girls.  So, here are 4 of us with Julie Barnhil,l who spoke at the Hearts and Home conference.  So, let's see...David Crowder...Julie Barnhill...I think Ryan Seacrest is next!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I think we are both stealing a few minutes away to blog tonight... It sounds like the conference was wonderful. You've inspired me!!!!

Begin to Breathe said...

You would only BE so lucky to meet Ryan Seacrest. Um...sure. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Those are always nice weekends to get away and be refreshed when you get home...even if it only lasts until the first kid fight. "He started it!" has a tendency to throw me off course sometimes. Regardless, a quiet girls weekend retreat...oh, how I long for one :)

xox
jess
xoxo
jess