CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fiesta with the Villafranco's







OK- we had turkey sandwiches- not super authentic mexican food, but when with the Villafranco's, one must use appropriate lexicon, so I chose to call it a fiesta.  We had a great time today hanging out and laughing over the stupid things we have done!  We were also able to witness a special concert put on by Emily, the boss, and the Heart Band- Alycia, Joshua and Landon.  What a fun treat! I told them they needed to take pictures to put on my blog and Monica made fun of me, but I know deep down she wants to be published online for all to see.  Afterall, she is my BFF! :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!!! We love hangin out with you guys. We definetly (sp?) have to make it a point to hang out more in 2008!! So much fun that Sunday-but um... could you please take down the pic of Lorenzo and I? We kinda got that double chin thing going on! LOL

LOVE YOU BFF!!!
Monica