CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Don't mess with me :-)


My husband, great man that he is, thought it would be funny to read and EDIT my blogs.  So first he points out all of my typos, which I probably deserve since I am an English teacher.  Then, he points out the fact that I am wearing either my Rancho shirt, or another red shirt in the last few blogs.  He didn't call it the "red shirt Chronicles," but with the mood he's in, I'm sure the mockery will continue.  So, I decided to fight fire with fire.  I mean, if you looked like this in a picture, would you be giving someone grief?  I know I wouldn't.  So, enjoy the picture and I'd like you all to know, I'm wearing a black shirt. Not red!  So there.....  

P.S.  I love you babe! :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch.

Ape said...

looking at the picture, your husband looks like a pretty entertaining person. haha you're pretty lucky.

Begin to Breathe said...

Wow...and this is just for pointing out some minor editing errors? Dude...I would be on my best behavior if I were you. You never know what might come out next:)

haha
jess

Annie said...

Nice Duane!!!! That will teach you to mess with her right???? !!! Funny picture

Anonymous said...

This pic is awesome!! It will be great for blackmail someday!!!