CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The 4 Musketeers


These are the four most precious little people in my life.  I can't believe that this year they will be 10, 8, 7, and 5. Our babies are growing up and I'm so glad to be a part of it all.  I love you guys.

For those of you who are confused, Emily and her Webkinz are on the left, then Hannah my niece.  Next comes Landon (the kid with the chocolate face) and finally Mr. Noah, my sweet nephew. They continue the tradition of my nickname...to Hannah and Noah and their friends, I am Auntie Bean....... Apparently, I'll never grow out of my nickname. :-)

3 comments:

Annie said...

wow..I can't believe they are all so big too. They are really cute together. Love the new background. You inspired me to find something with pink...

Begin to Breathe said...

what a blessing to be able to spend so much time with your sister and her family. i love the fact that my brothers and i share the same bond with eachother and our kids. looks like you all had a beautiful easter. yah...what's the story with the eggs and the bunny. brennen was wondering. let me know what your research uncovers:)

Krista said...

Love the song on your blog! How do you do that? I need a tutor! I can barely add a link! You have a cool background too! Need help!