CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

No itchy buns for me........!

Me, Jess, and Annie
The pile up at the water slide!
Brennan's action shot
Our kiddos.  Not too bad of a shot considering they had been swimming for 4 hours!



Jessica and Annie came over for a swim day with the kids.  We had such a great time, catching up, trading stories (I won the award for best drama in a mini-series), and watching our kids play.  Annie got the good pictures with her camera, but here are a few I captured with my phone. It was so much fun and I hope we can do it again soon.  Plenty of hot weather left.  Next time, we can go to Jessica's pool.  Or maybe they'll get the hint and sit in a chair next time. Pebble tech can be brutal and I think they went home.....itchy! HAAAAA!  Love you girls!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Nice crop job..I totally appreciate it. It was an awesome day..Thanks again for having us...