CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like school time.....

RVHS "Cheerleaders." Takes me back to the old days of 8 counts and high V's!
Landon and his cubby- the day before school.
Landon and his friend Cole. They have been friends since they were 2. They were so excited to be in the same class.

Much to my disappointment, it is time to go back to school. While most parents rejoice at the beginning of the school year, which signals the end of LONG, painfully long, summer days, it is an ending that signals the BEGINNING of a long "year" of work for me. Although I mourn sleeping in and days at the beach, it is time to get to work. Surprisingly, we had some fun getting ready to go back this year. Landon was excited to start kindergarten, Emily couldn't wait for 3rd grade, and I was involved in the all district pep rally- cheering with some of my fellow Rancho girls. We had a blast!

0 comments: