CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Julie's Miracle Baby!

The top picture is of Julie and I.  The picture below is of Camille, who married Julie's brother Erik, and Julie and I.  Camille and Erik met at APU, where we all went to school.  It was great to see Camille and her daughter Claire too.

My friend Julie is having a baby!  That's exciting news, but especially for Julie, because she has been waiting for God's timing to become a mommy. And that time is now! It's been quite a journey, but she is now pregnant with a baby boy.  I couldn't be happier for her.  Although this pictures are bad, here is an attempt to show you how cute she is.  I'm praying for you Julie!  The next time we come to Colorado, we'll have to visit the "3 of you."  HURRAY!

0 comments: