CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Women's retreat!

At the Mineral Springs...a bunch of us de-toxing!
My sister and I.
My life-long friend, Heather and I.
My girls...in our annual Charlie's Angels pose.


OK, so fast-forwarding through the first full month of school, past my 33rd birthday, and to the end of September takes us to the Women's Retreat at my church.  This is the 2nd year I have been on the retreat planning team and led worship.  This year was especially fun because the retreat team are my closest friends, and our speaker was one of my mentors and friends.  I schlepped the keyboard, cord, amp, and mics to the retreat and we had a great weekend...being kid free, not cooking or cleaning, laying out, cause it was in the 90's, laughing, being stupid, staying up too late, and just...being girls.  Here is the first batch of pics.

1 comments:

Krista said...

How funny! I was at a women's retreat at the same place a couple of week ago! When were you there? I was there Oct 17-19. It was great!