CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm back!

Hi everyone!  Ok, so I realize it's been over two months since my last blog.  Julie commented on my Wall on Facebook and guilted me into resuming my blog. (thanks Julie :-) , so here I am.  to catch you up, I am obviously back in school, but this year has been the most challenging I have had in a long time.  I have very special needs/low achieving kids in both my sophomore and junior classes and I come home physically, but mostly emotionally drained.  165 "NEEDY" kids really takes it out of you.  And then, I have a beautiful family to be there for, which is hard at the end of the day. So, I have been doing what I can to take life day by day.  Facebook has become my friend, because it is a QUICK way to keep caught up.  But, since I have some downtime before the week begins again, here I go with a quick catch up on the last couple of months.  Enjoy...and pray for me!


1 comments:

Julie McRedmond said...

Welcome back! Sorry this year is tough. I tell annie all the time that i don't get how you guys to it. Teach kids all day, be there for kids all day, and then come home and do the same thing. i could only imagine how drained you must be. I will say a prayer for you. You are my hero